We have begun sending home reading logs.
Students should be reading 20-30 minutes out loud daily, recording the title and minutes read, and having parents sign it. Reading logs are typically sent home on Monday's and due the following Monday. Your student was given a reading envelope to keep their log in. Later in the year they will also have a book that they will be putting in their envelope.
Every Tuesday graded work will be sent home in a red folder.
- Please look through the papers
- sign the papers that have a "parent signature" stamp on them, (these get sent back to school)
- sign the sheet in the folder
- remove and keep the graded work (except for the ones you signed)
- return the folder to school Wednesday morning
- email your teacher if you have questions