Guidelines for Character Day Dress Up
- Students may dress up as any character from any book on the K-6 Classics to Keep list for Northern Oaks. If they choose not to, they must wear their school uniform or may wear a spirit shirt
- Students must fill out and turn in a “Costume Proposal Slip” and turn it in to their teacher by Wednesday, October 27th.
- No masks or all-over face paint (freckles, mustaches, etc are okay)
- Hats, gloves, ears, etc are acceptable as long as they will stay on or not be a distraction (teacher will confiscate if that happens).
- No props, such as weapons, baskets, wands, etc.
- If the costume is such that it needs clothes underneath, it should be their uniform. They must keep in mind that they will be going to recess in their costumes.